SALUTE, Inc. -- Honor The Service

Throughout 2010 I'm helping raise money and awareness for a wonderful military family support organization: SALUTE, INC.

As an endurance athlete I've come to appreciate nothing more than the freedom to swim, bike and run -- for fun and fitness.

I can enjoy these activities because there are Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Guardsmen out in the world ensuring my, and your, freedom to do so.

This is my, and your, chance to say thank you. SALUTE, INC., passionately pursues meeting the financial, physical and emotional needs of the military service members, veterans and their families.


Please Click Here to Donate

Friday, February 20, 2009

Week 7

Quick recap on Week 7. All good. Busy week. The rundown:

Monday, 2/9: Off Day

Tuesday, 2/10: Swim Day. About 1700 yards.

Wednesday, 2/11: More Turbo Sprints on the bike trainer. This is getting a little easier. I guess that's the point.

Thursday, 2/12: Timed run intervals on the treadmill. A little over 4.6 miles in about 40 minutes; plus core strength training.

Friday, 2/13: Upper body and core strength training. Also, happy b-day to me!

Saturday 2/14: About 2100 yard swim workout and an hour on the bike (it was supposed to be three hours, but I had a swim meet to get to).

Sunday 2/15: 6 mile easy run.

No comments:

Post a Comment