SALUTE, Inc. -- Honor The Service

Throughout 2010 I'm helping raise money and awareness for a wonderful military family support organization: SALUTE, INC.

As an endurance athlete I've come to appreciate nothing more than the freedom to swim, bike and run -- for fun and fitness.

I can enjoy these activities because there are Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Guardsmen out in the world ensuring my, and your, freedom to do so.

This is my, and your, chance to say thank you. SALUTE, INC., passionately pursues meeting the financial, physical and emotional needs of the military service members, veterans and their families.


Please Click Here to Donate

Monday, March 23, 2009

Let's Here it for Week 12

Week 12 was a good week.

Mon., 3/16: Off Day!

Tues., 3/17: (Happy St. Pat's Day) 1 hour Spinning session on the bike -- high rpm's, high intensity.

Weds., 3/18: 2000 yard swim workout with sprints.

Thurs., 3/19: Treadmill workout -- intensity/distance ladder: a little over 6 miles.

Fri., 3/20: Lower body & core workout.

Sat., 3/21: 2100 yard swim workout with sprints, 35 miles on the bike.

Sun., 3/22: 12 mile run (then Church, Sunday School, & family trip to the water park).

A good workout week. I'm feeling I'm in good shape for going forward. I want to increase my bike power output and increase my "cruise control" run speed. Overall, I think I'm about where I want to be. The next few weeks pick up a bit with some more bricks and more distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment