SALUTE, Inc. -- Honor The Service

Throughout 2010 I'm helping raise money and awareness for a wonderful military family support organization: SALUTE, INC.

As an endurance athlete I've come to appreciate nothing more than the freedom to swim, bike and run -- for fun and fitness.

I can enjoy these activities because there are Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Guardsmen out in the world ensuring my, and your, freedom to do so.

This is my, and your, chance to say thank you. SALUTE, INC., passionately pursues meeting the financial, physical and emotional needs of the military service members, veterans and their families.


Please Click Here to Donate

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Packing Day (packing week actually)

This may be my last pre-race post, so a quick thank you is in order to all those whose advice I've sought and stories I've followed. I hope to see many of you in Madison.

Today wraps up my packing. I have the small mountain of stuff that I've gone through many times waiting to put into some form of order for the trip. Of course it will all be promptly unpacked as soon as I get there --- just to make sure all is well and that I didn't forget anything essential. Yes, I will remember to bring Stealth.

Madison bound!

No comments:

Post a Comment