SALUTE, Inc. -- Honor The Service

Throughout 2010 I'm helping raise money and awareness for a wonderful military family support organization: SALUTE, INC.

As an endurance athlete I've come to appreciate nothing more than the freedom to swim, bike and run -- for fun and fitness.

I can enjoy these activities because there are Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Guardsmen out in the world ensuring my, and your, freedom to do so.

This is my, and your, chance to say thank you. SALUTE, INC., passionately pursues meeting the financial, physical and emotional needs of the military service members, veterans and their families.


Please Click Here to Donate

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Photo Race Report

2 comments:

  1. Not going to lie, I got a little teary watching the slide show! GREAT pictures, you must have an AMAZING photographer! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! The video really brings it to life. I'm just planting my own Ironman dream - seeing this was very, very cool. Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete